The “Liebster Award” (“Favorite Award”) is a Blog Award that started a few years ago in Germany. It was meant to help small and bigger bloggers with supporting each other by picking out your most favorite Blogs ever. Over the years it spread all over the world and also this year it is back!
The Award triggered mixed feelings around the blogger-world, as it was used inflationary and the sheer number of nominating 11 blogs each has a huge snowball effect. Simone Weissenbach , a german blogger, had some thoughts about it. She experienced unfavorable reactions with the bloggers she nominated. No one wanted this award. Or was it simply to much work to answer all these 11 questions? I think this Award is a great idea and just bend the rules a little bit. Quality before quantity! So after answering the 11 questions I will nominate only 3 other blogs and give 5 questions to answer.
But still I am exited: Yay, I got nominated by the lovely english Blogger Emily from Emilys voyage . Thanks again ! 🙂
So here is a quick rules-overview :
- Answer the questions you were asked publically
- Tag a number of new bloggers you wanna spill your love on
- Create a nunber of new questions for your nominees
- and important: Credit the blogger who tagged you.
For full rules in english, check out the Global Aussie page, and also choose your Liebster Award image there!
So here we go with my 11 questions:
- What is your favourite song ever and why?
Cannot decide, there is so many good songs 😀
- What is your favourite piece of clothing that you own? ___ Maxi dresses for home use
- What country in the world would you most like to visit and who would you take with you ___ Cuba, but guess it’s too late already to get the authentic experience….
- What is your favourite book and why should I read it? ___ The Ring .. its different to the original japanese movie but still creepy
- What was your favourite subject at school? ___ omg too long ago..maybe musics?
- One piece of advice that you give your friends, that you wish you could listen to yourself.___ chill
- Who is your biggest inspiration? ___ every self made person
- What is your favourite colour? ___ teal, definitely
- What is your favourite movie and why? ___ saw Django unchained 6 times, that’s a record… And Constantine
- A skill/saying/piece of advice that you have learnt from your family. ___ You don’ t have to meet others’ expectations all the time
- Why do you blog? —- Because words last
Now it is my turn.
I am nominating……. tataaaaa
The questions for you three guys are:
- What makes you feel happy immediately?
- What was the silliest thing you ever did?
- Why did you start writing a blog?
Thanks for reading, guys
Image credits: Unless otherwise stated: ©Susanne Queck, ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com or ©Unsplash.com. As an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases. The links marked with an asterisk (*) are so-called commission links. If you click on one of these links and make a purchase, I receive a commission from your purchase. This income helps us to run this website and to provide our recipes free of charge. The price does not change for you.